Search Engine Optimization Services
What Our Clients Say
"RYP works hard to deliver SEO results for their clients and does a great job of explaining the process to you. SEO is somewhat of a black magic industry, but they do a great job of taking the mystery out of it - at a reasonable price." ~Devin Gardner, Director of Operations BuildingSearch.com
Our US-based SEO team can help you gain top 10 rankings for your website on Google, Yahoo, and Bing!
What is the difference between a good SEO company and a great SEO company? Since the Google Panda and Penguin updates, it has become even more important that SEO agencies play by the letter and the spirit of Google's rules and guidelines.
Look For: A company that focuses first and foremost on delivering excellent content and value to real people in your target market. SEO should be part of a comprehensive strategy that is based on outstanding content that real users are reading, sharing, and citing.
Avoid: A company that relies on link building tactics such as sponsored blog posts, blog comments, forum comments, social bookmarks. These link building strategies are still common, but are specifically mentioned by Google as bad strategies.
How does SEO help my site gain top rankings and increase profits?
Optimizing your site for top search engine rankings requires expertise, media relationships, and hard work. A solid SEO campaign includes keyword and market research, website analysis, website optimization, content creation, link portfolio analysis, and creation and execution of a link building strategy for your website. Once your site starts to achieve rankings and traffic, your SEO expert will need to measure and analyze the results using a variety of tools, then make improvements and adjustments to increase your rankings, traffic, and ultimately your profits.
Our SEO Results
Outranking Fortune 500 competitors
We helped our client achieve a top 3 ranking for their primary keyword "office cubicles", outranking multiple Fortune 500 competitors.
Increased organic traffic over 10x
We helped our client achieve multiple #1 rankings on Google, which resulted in a 1,089% increase in traffic over a period of 15 months.
5 Reasons to choose RYP Marketing for SEO Services:
- The Safe Choice. We have experience with SEO for enterprise websites, national associations, and national brands.
- Certified Experts. Adam Thompson, RYP Marketing's senior SEO consultant, is a "Top 1% Certified SEO Expert" and is certified by four separate companies as an SEO expert.
- Results talk. We have a track record of consistently achieving first page rankings on Google for competitive, profitable keywords. Visit our portfolio to see just a few of the many rankings we've achieved for our clients.
- White-hat SEO only! We use only white hat SEO methods. Rather than trying to figure out what strategies we can "get away with" without being penalized, we go the extra mile to follow Google's guidelines. We use strategies that provide value to users and are less likely to be devalued by future Google updates.
- We know how to make your SEO campaign profitable. From proprietary tools we have created to selecting the most profitable keywords, conversion optimization, and increasing the profit you make from each visitor to your website, we've got the skills required to make a large impact on your company's bottom line with SEO.
Earning editorial links from high-authority websites requires several hours of research, planning, and execution for each link earned. For example, we invest an average of 3-8 hours to write, edit, and place a guest blog post. We also invest significant time into developing relationships with publishers.
Our typical client project has a monthly budget of $1,000-$5,000, with an average cost of $200-$500 per link acquired. For more details, please request our link building services price list using the form below.